Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Veterinary Visit

This morning I put on my goin'-to-the-vet clothes and did not bother to take a shower. We were taking the dogs to the vet for a routine check up and I knew that by the time we returned home I would be wearing puppy puke. I called it right. All three dogs barfed in the car.

Around town, there are many veterinarians. They are inexpensive and even make house calls. Today's office visit, which included vaccinations and anti-parasite pills, cost 200 pesos per dog. So, in total, we spent about $25. In Virginia, Pender veterinary would cost us $80 just to walk through the door.


Tip, doing her best "Flying Nun" impression. This photo was taken several weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - Tip is so cute! We've seen Red. Now we need a picture of Mooch to complete the trio. Stay safe sweetie - love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter